W+M 053: An Interview with Ashley Starr
Ashley Starr is a life coach who specializes in self-love and purpose. She works with modern and free-spirited women who are paralyzed by the fear of settling. Ashley helps them find their purpose, experience self-acceptance, and live a life full of passion, confidence, and self-love. In this episode Ashley shares her take on how FOMO (the "fear of missing out") can hurt our own self-love AND have an impact on our personal finances. We talk about how having a gratitude practice and abundance mind-set can lead to success no matter your financial situation, and she walks us through how to implement various gratitude routines and practices into our day so we can experience a life of abundance.
Listen to the show:
What we talk about:
- What money was like for Ashley growing up and how money has been for her as she starts her own company.
- How Ashley guides her clients through being grateful and having an abundant mindset.
- How to implement a daily gratitude practice.
- Gratitude journaling
- Gratitude walks
- Meditation as it pertains to abundance (the Root Chakra)
- What results a gratitude practice can lead to.
- Ashley's biggest money mistake.
- Why Ashley chose to go on a life-changing trip and go through yoga teacher-training.
Takeaway: NOMO FOMO - How Feeling Left Out Can Cost You
- How FOMO can impact your self-love and personal happiness.
- How "feeling left out" can impact your personal finances.
- How to diminish the impact of FOMO
- Reuse and Recycle
- How to balance social media use with self-love.
- Ashley's morning routine.