W+M 035: 5 Must-Read Money Books for Your 20s with Tess (a soloshow)
Take the survey (3 minutes - 7 questions - You can do it!)
In this episode I dive into the 5 books I read in my early 20s that have helped me get clear and gain confidence around my finances. There are books for every aspect of your life, whether you're just starting down your financial journey or you're looking for a new way to view your finances and your future. Some are written for millennials while others are written for someone of any age. Check them out and let me know what you think!
Don't forget to fill out my brief 7-question survey!
Listen to the show:
The 5 Must-Read Money Books For Your 20s:
*See the blog post I wrote about this here.
- Winning The Money Game - Adam Carroll and Chad Carden
- Rich Bitch - Nicole Lapin
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich - Ramit Sethi
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker